/u/RABlackAuthor on Questing about my sexuality help!

Exactly. What they said.

You could be ace, or you could be a "late bloomer." I didn't "discover girls" until I was 20, and even then I've always noticed faces and personalities more than anything sexual.

If you feel like identifying as asexual now, and if things change for you later, you can identify as something else later. Whatever makes you comfortable, because that's how you're going to be your best self.





August 14, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.