/u/gEoRgEs_83 on Am I missing out? I wanna have experiences but I just can’t

Im sorry you feel like you're missing out. There is so much hype about sex that its hard feeling left out especially when people tell you how amazing it is. If you really want to experience see, but you don't feel comfortable just going on tinder or something, i really have no clue what to tell you. You could ask someone in the same situation as you, like a friend or someone else that wants to just get it over with. I'm not saying you should do this, just giving options.

I had the same feelings as you, not the eanting to experience it, but more like wanting to try just to know. I was in good friends who make out type of relationship[it was more then that I just didnt want to label it] once and the last time we really did anything together was when we got really close to somehing more then making out and i turned him down, and i think he was hurt about it, and everytime i think about I wonder if I should have just gone along with it, maybe that would have made him stay. I know that that wouldnt have helped, because I turned him down for a reason; that it wasnt somehitng I really wanted and it wouldnt have held us together.

Relationships don't need to have sex or kissing, I promise. there's ace dating sites, if you want to find someone who wants the same things you want.

I'm sorry i cant give anything better as I don't have the same situations as you.





August 14, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.