/u/RABlackAuthor on Am I missing out? I wanna have experiences but I just can’t

If you're only 18, then you're ahead of me. I didn't kiss anyone until I was 21, and I didn't have sex until I was 23.

But let me tell you - If something isn't what you're built for, then you're not really "missing out" by not experiencing it. I was even married for 5 years, in large part because "that's what you're supposed to do," and it was a miserable disaster.

Don't believe it when society tells you it's a black-and-white scenario, relationship/marriage/family or loneliness. There are so many other possibilities out there, if you keep yourself open to them. I'm 55 now, and I have plenty of people in my life who I love and who love me. I don't have sex with any of them, or even live with them. I've found my alternatives. If this is your path, then you can find your alternatives, too.





August 14, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.