/u/gEoRgEs_83 on Questing about my sexuality help!

Everything you descirbe seems like you could be ace. You can use the label if you like, sexuality can change at diferent parts of our lives so you dont have to feel like you're stuck with it.

I think people are atractive all the time, doesnt mean i want to bone them. All asexual means is that one doesnt have sexual atraction twords others. Theres no perfect box you should have to shove yourself in to be considered valid.





August 14, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.