/u/ToastAdorbs on Why so many peoples in this community are rude with A peoples that have sex ?

It's pretty ridiculous how excluded aces who have sex are in the community. I have sex because it feels good (for me) and it makes my partner really happy. I could live without it pretty easily but who cares? If I have sex it shouldn't matter as long as everyone is happy and consenting.

It doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to people, because I'm not and that's all that Asexual means. There's more than one reason to have sex.





July 16, 2020 at 11:44PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.