/u/Ellbellaboo1 on To all Demisexuals: YOU'RE FUCKING VALID!!!

All good. I’m not religious but we were taught that you should know someone well before you date them or anything. I saw someone write this; the difference between demisexual/demiromantic from morals/other sexualities is that demis cannot feel that attraction until there is a strong bond, whereas other sexualities there is abstinence until there is a bond. I don’t remember the exact wording of it but it was something like that.





July 16, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.