/u/seeyat on Does anyone else intentionally avoid buying things that make them look attractive? I try to buy things with purpose, and whenever I feel like something could make me seem attractive, or make someone reach out sexually, I get rid of it or I avoid owning it.

You can be beautiful for who you are, not what you look like, and you can never go wrong with a cardigan! (Explode - good song, look it up. Check out The Cardigans! My favorite is Erase and Rewind, but you'll like Explode)

Men aren't always subtle, and it's hard to put up with their bluntness sometimes. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, including you. Society hasn't exactly figured out how to teach people that they aren't like everyone else, and everyone else is different from them, but still worth caring about.

Try to be comfortable with who you are, it's really freaking hard. I just try to avoid being actively noticeable in an attractive way. Sounds like you've got it down.

This was basically a way for me to mention The Cardigans. They're one of my favorite bands of all time.





July 08, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.