My two cents on ghosting

If we all made a solemn pact to never ghost someone we’re not interested in, we can make the dating world just a teeny bit better.

Even for selfish reasons. Example: I’ve now run into two people I wasn’t interested in after our first date. One was someone I communicated maturely with, and one was someone I admittedly ghosted. Guess which encounter was FAR more awkward/shameful for me, and which one was totally normal??

Let’s all stop ghosting because this is a small ass world and you never know when you’ll see them or if they’ll be your server/nurse/Lyft driver/jury member someday



Submitted July 09, 2020 at 12:03AM

If we all made a solemn pact to never ghost someone we’re not interested in, we can make the dating world just a teeny bit better.Even for selfish reasons. Example: I’ve now run into two people I wasn’t interested in after our first date. One was someone I communicated maturely with, and one was someone I admittedly ghosted. Guess which encounter was FAR more awkward/shameful for me, and which one was totally normal??Let’s all stop ghosting because this is a small ass world and you never know when you’ll see them or if they’ll be your server/nurse/Lyft driver/jury member someday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.