/u/Imnewsoifislipendme on How did you know that you were asexual?

Someone told me the term, then I looked into it. If I'd know what ace was from a younger age I'd known sooner cuz one time when I was 11 some kids were saying like "you like Becky (not real name)" and "you have a crush on Becky" and I yelled on top of my lungs "I DON'T LIKE BECKY NOR ANYONE ELSE! I DIDN'T GET CRUSHES AND I NEVER WILL!!"

That's just 1 out of many giant fluorescent signs pointing at my with giant letters saying "you're asexual you little turd"





July 08, 2020 at 11:51PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.