/u/35364461a on Wishing I had this last time I had a friend who was having a 'romance/friend panic'

what are you on about? this post never mentions anything about sex or sexual attraction or lack thereof and i don’t know how you think it does. it’s literally just talking about the strangeness of the concept of friendship and how you treat friends like a partner except there are no romantic feelings. which is why i said this isn’t even related to being aromantic (a lack of romantic feelings for anyone) let alone asexuality.

please quote where in the post it talks about “confusing sexual attraction with relationships”. it’s about not having romantic feelings for friends which applies to literally anyone with friends.

i said absolutely nothing about my orientation and exactly how did i try to tell someone how they feel?





July 08, 2020 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.