/u/BlackNeko06 on Wishing I had this last time I had a friend who was having a 'romance/friend panic'

This is about you or a friend being confused about your feelings, and confusing sexual attraction with relationships.

If your aromantic, that's fine. If your aceromantic, that's fine. How you define yourself and your relationships is what counts.

But dont try to tell someone how they feel can only be one way by your understanding of a definition. Because we all define ourselves and sexualities differently.





July 08, 2020 at 11:21PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.