/u/TheFallenKing96 on To Asexual Biologically male persons:

I actually thought of the gender problems first BECAUSE of internalized toxic masculinity that I actively fight against. But it didn’t feel complete until I really took a good look at why those things happen, and where the patterns come from. Identity isn’t easy, but it scares me just how alone male identifiers can feel, just because of sex educational failures. Distinguishing “fitting in” from being myself is the most liberating experience there is.





June 15, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.