I can’t believe it!!!

...I think I’ve met my dream man!! Oh my word...I’m getting tumbles in my tummy even just thinking of him, and we have our second date on Saturday.

I know, I know, I know...slow down, take your time...

I’m just so happy someone’s giving me butterflies again!! I never thought I’d feel them again.

His voice, his eyes...he’s just the sweetest thing....!

I just have been so content in my life the last couple months, SO SO happy, and I just feel so grateful that I’ve now got this. And even if it’s for short term...or long term...what will be, will be!

Just so happy to have this experience on top of finally feeling wonderfully, blissfully, happy and content in my life. Yay to fun and giggles!!!



Submitted June 15, 2020 at 11:58PM

...I think I’ve met my dream man!! Oh my word...I’m getting tumbles in my tummy even just thinking of him, and we have our second date on Saturday.I know, I know, I know...slow down, take your time...I’m just so happy someone’s giving me butterflies again!! I never thought I’d feel them again.His voice, his eyes...he’s just the sweetest thing....!I just have been so content in my life the last couple months, SO SO happy, and I just feel so grateful that I’ve now got this. And even if it’s for short term...or long term...what will be, will be!Just so happy to have this experience on top of finally feeling wonderfully, blissfully, happy and content in my life. Yay to fun and giggles!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.