/u/ChekYurGramer on I want to be asexual, but I don't think I'm 100% asexual. How can I be completely asexual?

If you're distracted to the point that it's interfering with your ability to study, you might want to ask a school counselor or other psychologist. They may have tips for how to deal with this kind of distraction.

Unfortunately, being asexual doesn't make you more able to focus. If you aren't distracted by thoughts of sex, your mind apparently just finds other things to latch onto. So, you certainly aren't alone in feeling this way.





June 16, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.