/u/antarctic- on Aesthetic attraction?

I think I've felt something kind of like that before, but it was before I knew I was ace. Maybe I felt the person was out of my league or that I would never be able to have a satisfying relationship with them. Neither of those are necessarily true, but it's easy to think that way with low self esteem and negative thoughts about myself. I might also be afraid that I'll get attracted to them and it would cause problems for some reason. I don't really know, but I can sort of relate I think

I feel like I usually just appreciate people's beauty/aesthetics and how they're nice to look at. occasionally someone will be really striking and I can't stop looking at them, or I feel like talking to them and getting to know them, but I don't think I've ever thought of any crushes in a sexual way. Looking back at all the people I was romantically interested in, it was like I imagined us doing things together, but having sex was never one of those things. not that I'm against it, but it just doesn't come up when I see someone I like





June 16, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.