/u/Call_me_Haeschen on I want to be asexual, but I don't think I'm 100% asexual. How can I be completely asexual?

That's.... Not how it works. There's a lot of sub-labels to Asexuality so you might identify with one of those more. But you can't turn yourself asexual??? If you are just abstaining or something, that's a little different to being ace.

You didn't explain much in your question but I think you should look at some more labels on the ace spectrum if you feel the need to identify you as something. But trying to force a certain sexuality probably will not work.





June 16, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.