/u/0xFFE3 on I've done this 😅

Foodie chefs tend to make places like that when they leave to open their own restaurant!

I try to seek those places out. They also unintentionally have similar names a lot of times :p The Unhappy Chef, Recalcitrus Kitchen, and Fat Cook are the three I've gone to so far.

They're great if you have no allergies and aren't picky. Absolutely wonderful dishes, everytime. Even the 'familiar' stuff was well done.

If you have any sort of dietary preference or restriction, I can't imagine it'd be a good experience, but you can probably call ahead a few weeks, and see if the chef can do anything for you

edit: oh, you've got to be a wine drinker. There's always been a nice, fatty course so far which practically required the acidity of the matched wine to cut through it.





June 16, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.