What is the best bit of flirting dialogue you’ve experienced? I’m leveling up my flirting game and need examples of it done well.

I’ve encountered a next-level flirt. Like... this man deserves a merit badge for his level of flirting skill.

Nothing will happen between us for good reasons, but the flirting is harmless, enjoyable, and helps the day pass while we’re both single. However, he’s always ‘winning’ our conversations because he’s like a flirting Obi-Wan whereas my own skill level is more like the equivalent of someone who enters the ring, maybe gets a punch in, but gets knocked out immediately after.

To level up my flirting game, I’m making more of an effort to flirt with people in general as practice. It’s kind of fun, actually. But my skills are still pretty basic. What are the best bits of flirtatious dialogue you’ve overheard or been personally involved in? I think it’ll help to hear good examples!!



Submitted May 25, 2020 at 12:00AM

I’ve encountered a next-level flirt. Like... this man deserves a merit badge for his level of flirting skill.Nothing will happen between us for good reasons, but the flirting is harmless, enjoyable, and helps the day pass while we’re both single. However, he’s always ‘winning’ our conversations because he’s like a flirting Obi-Wan whereas my own skill level is more like the equivalent of someone who enters the ring, maybe gets a punch in, but gets knocked out immediately after.To level up my flirting game, I’m making more of an effort to flirt with people in general as practice. It’s kind of fun, actually. But my skills are still pretty basic. What are the best bits of flirtatious dialogue you’ve overheard or been personally involved in? I think it’ll help to hear good examples!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.