This has got to be the longest crush ever.

I(M) have had a crush on this girl for about a year now, not sure if it's still considered a crush anymore. We were in the same class last year, I had honestly never given her the time of day till she started talking to me. We'd joke around, she'd constantly tell me how she hates me and some days she'd just come over and give me hugs and hint at me being her boyfriend.

There were a lot of mixed signals, but regardless I fell for her and I never had the guts to tell her how I felt even though our mutual friends would constantly tell me she likes me. A year later, I think no I know I still like her a lot. Seems she's moved on.

Should I just forget about it or just tell her how I feel so I can move on?



Submitted May 25, 2020 at 12:04AM

I(M) have had a crush on this girl for about a year now, not sure if it's still considered a crush anymore. We were in the same class last year, I had honestly never given her the time of day till she started talking to me. We'd joke around, she'd constantly tell me how she hates me and some days she'd just come over and give me hugs and hint at me being her boyfriend.There were a lot of mixed signals, but regardless I fell for her and I never had the guts to tell her how I felt even though our mutual friends would constantly tell me she likes me. A year later, I think no I know I still like her a lot. Seems she's moved on.Should I just forget about it or just tell her how I feel so I can move on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.