/u/jojo_and_bombo on Do i sound like aro-ace?

Sounds like you have a lot of stuff to work out, but you are on the right path to me. Some aro-ace people seem to others as depressed, while to me you seem to be reacting just fine, you're branching out, talking and listening to others. And listening to your feelings. Keep that up for sure, and if you feel like you're leading someone on, just be honest. I hope that helps at all, i do believe you're young enough to still be questioning, which is normal.





May 24, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.