/u/WickedAdept on “Is it though?”

Sure. (Maybe I misread your comment and thought you meant reproduction, not sex).

As I have said, that other branch is much more comprehensive and worth discussing, than my comment.

One of the important things, that was touched upon there is the perception of sex as something intergal to the rest of psychological needs. As part of reproduction, as part of romance, as part of validation as a person, etc.

That said, I am curious, how desire to have children corelates with asexuality/allosexuality.





May 12, 2020 at 12:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.