Girlfriend has stopped sending me exclusive selfies now?

My girlfriend used to send me snaps on snapchat everyday, of what she is doing e.g walking the dog, cooking, having lunch, selfies and walking etc.

I have a habit of screenshotting everything she sends me. At first she found it cute, now she finds it annoying.

She says now that’s why she doesn’t send me anymore exclusive pictures. When I say exclusive, I don’t mean nudes. It is photos such as a mirror selfie of her or a selfie of her in bed. And she has never sent me nudes. She is always either wearing a vest, panties or pjs. Sometimes it’s just revealing more of her legs or bum or body.

We’ve been dating for 1.5 years now and have had sex a lot. We’ve seen each other’s bodies many times so have nothing to hide. So I don’t know what the problem is?

Today when she said she won’t send me anymore exclusive pictures, I felt hurt. I asked her why? I said I’d never show anyone. She says it’s because she just doesn’t want photos like that on my phone (it’s not even nudes!). I said I’d never show anyone, it’s just for myself. She says she just doesn’t like the thought of it being on my phone. I said maybe it’s the trust, we need to build it more, she kinda agrees.

Questions:

  • What do you think is the reason for her not wanting to send me anymore exclusive snaps?

  • Is it more of a personal thing she’s just been paranoid about since young maybe? e.g just can’t 100% trust anyone and worried someone else might see it?

  • What can I do to fix it so she starts sending me those snaps again?

  • Do I need to just build more trust?

  • I’m too attracted to her so have just enjoyed screenshotting everything of her to look back at it later. What do I do?



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 12:00AM

My girlfriend used to send me snaps on snapchat everyday, of what she is doing e.g walking the dog, cooking, having lunch, selfies and walking etc.I have a habit of screenshotting everything she sends me. At first she found it cute, now she finds it annoying.She says now that’s why she doesn’t send me anymore exclusive pictures. When I say exclusive, I don’t mean nudes. It is photos such as a mirror selfie of her or a selfie of her in bed. And she has never sent me nudes. She is always either wearing a vest, panties or pjs. Sometimes it’s just revealing more of her legs or bum or body.We’ve been dating for 1.5 years now and have had sex a lot. We’ve seen each other’s bodies many times so have nothing to hide. So I don’t know what the problem is?Today when she said she won’t send me anymore exclusive pictures, I felt hurt. I asked her why? I said I’d never show anyone. She says it’s because she just doesn’t want photos like that on my phone (it’s not even nudes!). I said I’d never show anyone, it’s just for myself. She says she just doesn’t like the thought of it being on my phone. I said maybe it’s the trust, we need to build it more, she kinda agrees.Questions:What do you think is the reason for her not wanting to send me anymore exclusive snaps?Is it more of a personal thing she’s just been paranoid about since young maybe? e.g just can’t 100% trust anyone and worried someone else might see it?What can I do to fix it so she starts sending me those snaps again?Do I need to just build more trust?I’m too attracted to her so have just enjoyed screenshotting everything of her to look back at it later. What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.