I[21] Started texting a girl[20] during lockdown and I'm just now realizing I have no idea where I'm going with this

We're both at uni, but in different programs (I'm physics, she's biochem). I was going to ask her out, but then lockdown happened before I got the chance.

I recently took a leap and messaged her on Facebook and we've started texting. I reckon it's been going great! She's super enthusiastic and sends me long responses and all that, and she seemed glad I wrote to her!

But now I realized I have no idea where I'm going with this. Obviously asking her on a date is off the table. Even when lockdown is inevitably lifted in some weeks, she'll be in another town (about an hour away) because she doesn't have classes this summer.

I'm a pretty inexperienced dude working in uncharted territory here. Odds are I might not get to take her out until autumn too (and there's murmurs of unis possibly continuing with online classes even then).

So yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with this haha

Help.



Submitted May 11, 2020 at 11:56PM

We're both at uni, but in different programs (I'm physics, she's biochem). I was going to ask her out, but then lockdown happened before I got the chance.I recently took a leap and messaged her on Facebook and we've started texting. I reckon it's been going great! She's super enthusiastic and sends me long responses and all that, and she seemed glad I wrote to her!But now I realized I have no idea where I'm going with this. Obviously asking her on a date is off the table. Even when lockdown is inevitably lifted in some weeks, she'll be in another town (about an hour away) because she doesn't have classes this summer.I'm a pretty inexperienced dude working in uncharted territory here. Odds are I might not get to take her out until autumn too (and there's murmurs of unis possibly continuing with online classes even then).So yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with this hahaHelp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.