/u/ricecrispieboi on Help me talk to my sister.

I (25m) am an asexual, questioning if I am aromatic, it can be nerve wracking watching my friends get in and out of relationships, having people they cuddle, kiss, or have sex with and knowing because I don't want that I will have a more difficult time finding a person who will commit to just spending time with me. With that said, I have a strong group of friends, they have thier partners but I am fortunate both the boys and the girls do not believe love should only be expressed for your partner. Where there is consent my friends hug eachother, they touch eachother to express their care and concern for eachother, they dedicate time to one another, they snuggle, they tell eachother they love one another. I am so happy I found my friends. My recommendation is that she look for friends who can be that support she needs and she form strong bonds with them. It helps tremendously with the fear of being alone.





May 23, 2020 at 11:15PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.