Keeping the conversation flowing/meeting up with a girl I'm interested in with the pandemic going on.

I'll give some context, I matched with a girl pre-lockdown and we've been talking for a few weeks on and off. We're both still working so we weren't messaging all the time.

A few days ago I asked for her number, we started texting each other a lot more and the conversation is really flowing.

It's pretty bad timing, this girl seems nice and I'm interested in seeing her. Unfortunately there's no chance of a date anytime soon but I don't want the conversation to go stale and either of us to lose interest before we properly meet.

Here in the UK, we're allowed to meet with one person outside our household and maintain a 2 meter distance. Would it be strange of me to suggest meeting up, even so we can see each other, have a proper chat and go for a walk maybe?

Or does anyone have any other advice?



Submitted May 23, 2020 at 11:49PM

I'll give some context, I matched with a girl pre-lockdown and we've been talking for a few weeks on and off. We're both still working so we weren't messaging all the time.A few days ago I asked for her number, we started texting each other a lot more and the conversation is really flowing.It's pretty bad timing, this girl seems nice and I'm interested in seeing her. Unfortunately there's no chance of a date anytime soon but I don't want the conversation to go stale and either of us to lose interest before we properly meet.Here in the UK, we're allowed to meet with one person outside our household and maintain a 2 meter distance. Would it be strange of me to suggest meeting up, even so we can see each other, have a proper chat and go for a walk maybe?Or does anyone have any other advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.