/u/modernTotopo on Help me talk to my sister.

I can relate to her :) I used to close myself up just bc I am asexual and aromatic. But the problem wasn't that I couldn't find anyone, the problem was that I was thinking that no one would accept me the way I am, but that only said that I couldn't accept the way I could be with anyone. Tell her there's no number 1, there's just someone willing to put as much effort as you to care for each other regardless of sexual orientation. There're no limitations.

Tell her to stop thinking about whether she can find someone or not, tell her to go out and make new/more friends, to have fun and enjoy life. If she ever meets someone who she really cares about regardless of sexual orientation, tell her to be honest with them about her orientation and feelings. After all, any relationship is about two people working it out ... not about one person carrying all the weight.

Tell her to focus on what she really wants! And she shouldn't feel limited just because she is asexual and aromatic. Love is love!

Take care :-)





May 23, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.