/u/raskkoito on Help me talk to my sister.

Hey, I know that fear. I'm in a qpr but I can't handle words like boyfriend or sometimes even love-- it triggers repulsion in me. I'm aroace, my companion is alloaro, and I promise you there are many people who will not only "put up" with you, but cherish you. I've been dealing with fear of friends abandoning me in favor of romo partners for a while; the best thing to do imo is to think of other situations that they haven't abandoned you in, so why should that be different? Hope this helped- you can also always message me if you need to talk.





May 23, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.