/u/LightGoblin on Seems like it's wrong to not feel aestethic atraction acording to my brother.

I don't feel aesetic atraction, i don't really sense "beauty" never did, i've tried to look at pics of pretty women and handsome men and i don't feel anything, i should be: "SHEEES SO PRETTY" "HEEES SO HANDSOME!" and i'm like: they're just faces....what's exactly so good about them...yeah i just don't feel it i guess, and i can't see beauty in the world either...i like sunshines because they're cool not because they're pretty or whatever.





May 27, 2020 at 11:45PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.