Always end up second place

I've dated a couple of women prior to Covid with no luck despite the connection and attraction. Now during Covid ive met some nice women online and we always click and seem to have a great communication and be attracted towards each other (they have said so). The problem is I always end up second. Once I confess how attracted I am (and to the ones that have shared the same) theres always someone that in a shorter perior of time of knowing then has gotten their attention first.

This happens often, I'm starting to think im not good enough.

How come I'm always 2nd despite having the connection, attraction and the time put in?



Submitted May 27, 2020 at 11:55PM

I've dated a couple of women prior to Covid with no luck despite the connection and attraction. Now during Covid ive met some nice women online and we always click and seem to have a great communication and be attracted towards each other (they have said so). The problem is I always end up second. Once I confess how attracted I am (and to the ones that have shared the same) theres always someone that in a shorter perior of time of knowing then has gotten their attention first.This happens often, I'm starting to think im not good enough.How come I'm always 2nd despite having the connection, attraction and the time put in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.