/u/Ace-of-Moxen on Still not sure of what I am, why do titles makes me feel so much better?

It sounds like you feel aesthetic attraction, but not sexual attraction, right? That makes you asexual. Being in the "mood" is a question of libido, not attraction. Some asexuals are in the mood often, some rarely.

You can call yourself asexual even if your feelings are due to medications. I understand the desire to know what's me and what's the meds. It's hard to say, but your current feelings are real, and you should focus on what makes you happy now.

Dating is hard for me, too.





May 27, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.