/u/bubblegumbeans on A little rant

I've definatly struggled with similar things as a fellow aroace. As an almost 20 year old myself my dad likes to tell me I'll find the right person some day. I tell him I'm not interested in anything to do with romance or romantic relationships but he tells me he wants to see me be with someone and be happy. My family is open about sex and stuff and he says sex is really great and I just have to meet the right person :/ the statement we've all heard. I'm not out to him because I know he won't accept it. I also work closely with my boss and he likes to say "when you're married," or "when you have kids," and tries to set me up with young dudes that come by the business. Super annoying. Hopefully it helps to know you're not alone in your experiences.





May 27, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.