/u/injusticehasbeendone on Found out that while most characters in the Harry Potter universe seemed to pair off and have kids, Charlie Weasley canonically has no interest

I want to say, with magic, it wouldn't take very long to institute a giant sewage system. Also, just because they didn't have toilets doesn't mean they didnt have indoor plumbing for potable water. Since the charm for making potable water is NEWT level, you might want to have water fountains, sinks, and baths that have running water for everyone who doesn't know it.





May 31, 2020 at 11:17PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.