Is it normal having high number of matches and being unsuccessful

So I’ve just counted how many matches I’ve had over the past 2 weeks across all apps.

I have 27 new matches, of which I haven’t spoken to 8 of them (lack of interest from myside), where a few convos have fizzled out (both on app and after getting their number) and others have matched then do not respond

My match rate these days seems to be about 13 a week, but converting into successful matches is difficult

Is this normal?



Submitted May 31, 2020 at 11:59PM

So I’ve just counted how many matches I’ve had over the past 2 weeks across all apps.I have 27 new matches, of which I haven’t spoken to 8 of them (lack of interest from myside), where a few convos have fizzled out (both on app and after getting their number) and others have matched then do not respondMy match rate these days seems to be about 13 a week, but converting into successful matches is difficultIs this normal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.