How should I go about doing this

I’ve had a crush on a friend for right around a year-ish, but at the time, I didn’t want to be involved in a relationship. Fast forward to last March, I was planning to ask for her number, but a certain pandemic cancelled school before I could do so.

Recently, I’ve been debating about asking for her number because there were a few things I wanted to ask, but the only way I can do so, is to ask one of her friends if she could give me her number.

I don’t know whether I should or shouldn’t wing it and see what happens because I’m half expecting a buttload of questions.

I’m a bit unsure of what to do, any advice would help



Submitted May 22, 2020 at 12:04AM

I’ve had a crush on a friend for right around a year-ish, but at the time, I didn’t want to be involved in a relationship. Fast forward to last March, I was planning to ask for her number, but a certain pandemic cancelled school before I could do so.Recently, I’ve been debating about asking for her number because there were a few things I wanted to ask, but the only way I can do so, is to ask one of her friends if she could give me her number.I don’t know whether I should or shouldn’t wing it and see what happens because I’m half expecting a buttload of questions.I’m a bit unsure of what to do, any advice would help

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.