/u/injusticehasbeendone on I thought I could handle my boyfriend coming out as asexual...

I would definitely talk to him about your concerns and what you both want. It could be you come to some sort of arrangement with dates or rules of engaement. It could turns out he doesn't worry or ever feel pressured by you when you randomly ask for sex. If that were the case and you still have an irrational fear of pressuring him, maybe try to make the ask more playful. Like maybe invite him to play a game of sexy dice. Not all of the combinations come out sexy. Or get one of the fuzzy dice and chuck it at him with a raised eyebrow. For me, such an approach is too lighthearted and silly to ever be taken as pressure. Especially if a "lol no not right now" is taken easily.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/sexy-dice





April 14, 2020 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.