Testicle hurting, benign cyst, but hurts

A few months ago, my GF was giving me oral sex, she sucked on my right testicle maybe a bit too hard and I had this really big pain. I took paracetamol as an antiflamatory and it was gradually getting better.

Just to make sure I went to an urologist. He "felt" it and didn't notice anything and I had an ecography just to make sure.

The ecography revealed a benign cyst, about 4mm, I went back to the urologist to show him my results and he said nothing is wrong, that there is nothing to worry about, specially if the pain is going away. He said that if in the future I'd get another "pain phase", I should try the paracetamol again.

Thing is it's much better, but depending on where I touch my testicle, I get pain, if my GF does oral sex on that testicle, I get pain (not as much as before of course, but it's uncomfortable).

Has anyone had this before? How can I make it better?



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 11:23PM

A few months ago, my GF was giving me oral sex, she sucked on my right testicle maybe a bit too hard and I had this really big pain. I took paracetamol as an antiflamatory and it was gradually getting better.Just to make sure I went to an urologist. He "felt" it and didn't notice anything and I had an ecography just to make sure.The ecography revealed a benign cyst, about 4mm, I went back to the urologist to show him my results and he said nothing is wrong, that there is nothing to worry about, specially if the pain is going away. He said that if in the future I'd get another "pain phase", I should try the paracetamol again.Thing is it's much better, but depending on where I touch my testicle, I get pain, if my GF does oral sex on that testicle, I get pain (not as much as before of course, but it's uncomfortable).Has anyone had this before? How can I make it better?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.