First time anal went surprisingly well?

Me and my fwb have always wanted to try this, especially after she had a bad experience previously with someone else and wanted to erase those memories, since we have so much of a natural connection and understanding with each other and oh my lord, it was the most intense fuck we have ever had!

Now, I have fingered/rimmed her before on so many different occasions before so warming her up was no issue, and we started with me going down on her and eventually eating her ass and fingering her and massaging his anal canal, and by the time I slipped in she was super loose and ready for it, and my god it felt sexy just "galloping" in.

We started in missionary with her on her back and gradually to the point taking her legs up onto my shoulders and penetrating her like that and then after a while I put both of her legs to the right side of my shoulders alone, with her ankles crossing each other; I don't know why but I found that super hot, I think its because she felt tighter and so vulnerable, just from her gaping O face facial expressions and those little whimpers got to me. Keep in mind that there was a LOT of friction and I was totally banging her effortlessly at this point so to add to that, I kept one arm wrapped around her thighs and put one hand on her mouth as I fucked her, then pinning her neck down into the mattress lightly to assert myself even more.

She didn't orgasm in missionary (not that I was expecting it for her first time!), so I got her on all fours and just out of my instinct pushed her head down onto the bed and manhandled her hips to raise her butt up in the air, spanked it as I pleased and slid right back into her. I pulled her arms back and pinned her wrists against each side of her hips and held em there as I penetrated her from behind like that. It was super hot. With her in this position - chest touching down on the bed, ass up - I pulled out and finger fucked her, 'milked' for his g-spot while holding the back of her neck down and she came, it was like a convulse from the hips, and slid back into her after she orgasmed, for another pounding. Pinning her wrists together behind her back with one hand as I fucked her again. The important thing was that she was just helpless while I just took her, watching her losing control in another hip shaking orgasm.

Although it was an incredible experience, and she was smiling ear to ear afterwards because its been a fantasy of hers and she wanted to erase bad memories of it from the past and it did! I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make her cum via penetration more than once as I do with piv usually.



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 11:01PM

Me and my fwb have always wanted to try this, especially after she had a bad experience previously with someone else and wanted to erase those memories, since we have so much of a natural connection and understanding with each other and oh my lord, it was the most intense fuck we have ever had!Now, I have fingered/rimmed her before on so many different occasions before so warming her up was no issue, and we started with me going down on her and eventually eating her ass and fingering her and massaging his anal canal, and by the time I slipped in she was super loose and ready for it, and my god it felt sexy just "galloping" in.We started in missionary with her on her back and gradually to the point taking her legs up onto my shoulders and penetrating her like that and then after a while I put both of her legs to the right side of my shoulders alone, with her ankles crossing each other; I don't know why but I found that super hot, I think its because she felt tighter and so vulnerable, just from her gaping O face facial expressions and those little whimpers got to me. Keep in mind that there was a LOT of friction and I was totally banging her effortlessly at this point so to add to that, I kept one arm wrapped around her thighs and put one hand on her mouth as I fucked her, then pinning her neck down into the mattress lightly to assert myself even more.She didn't orgasm in missionary (not that I was expecting it for her first time!), so I got her on all fours and just out of my instinct pushed her head down onto the bed and manhandled her hips to raise her butt up in the air, spanked it as I pleased and slid right back into her. I pulled her arms back and pinned her wrists against each side of her hips and held em there as I penetrated her from behind like that. It was super hot. With her in this position - chest touching down on the bed, ass up - I pulled out and finger fucked her, 'milked' for his g-spot while holding the back of her neck down and she came, it was like a convulse from the hips, and slid back into her after she orgasmed, for another pounding. Pinning her wrists together behind her back with one hand as I fucked her again. The important thing was that she was just helpless while I just took her, watching her losing control in another hip shaking orgasm.Although it was an incredible experience, and she was smiling ear to ear afterwards because its been a fantasy of hers and she wanted to erase bad memories of it from the past and it did! I was a little disappointed that I couldn't make her cum via penetration more than once as I do with piv usually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.