[M18] I always feel sick when I think about relationships

Not like physically sick or anything like that, it just feels like a drag when I develop feelings for someone.

There are relationships that I MAYBE could make happen but when I start thinking about actually being in a relationship with someone I just start instantly dreading it.

I’ve only had one serious relationship and it didn’t end very well and halfway through it I got really tired of having to message someone every 5 minutes and FaceTime every night. It just wasn’t what I wanted.

It’s not that I don’t want a relationship or anything. It’s that as a quiet person I like having time to focus on myself. And honestly, I feel like I have a tough time being myself as it is and that gets so much worse in relationships I feel.



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 11:32PM

Not like physically sick or anything like that, it just feels like a drag when I develop feelings for someone.There are relationships that I MAYBE could make happen but when I start thinking about actually being in a relationship with someone I just start instantly dreading it.I’ve only had one serious relationship and it didn’t end very well and halfway through it I got really tired of having to message someone every 5 minutes and FaceTime every night. It just wasn’t what I wanted.It’s not that I don’t want a relationship or anything. It’s that as a quiet person I like having time to focus on myself. And honestly, I feel like I have a tough time being myself as it is and that gets so much worse in relationships I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.