Does anyone have experience with messing up with someone and then reconnecting with them?

I messed up too early with this guy. Is it possible to fix things in the future?

I fucked up with him and I know I have to let go. I’m not planning on contact him or begging for him.

I do my best to not be clingy, but I think I might’ve made myself too available for him. I have a hard time opening up at first and I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m boring.

I don’t want him to have this impression of me forever. I know I’m better than this and we connected so well at first. I really do believe something could’ve come out of this, but I understand it wasn’t meant to be right now or maybe even ever.

I’m just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences to this, and after a while reconnected with that person. Did they change their opinion on you? Could this ever be a positive outcome?



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 11:46PM

I messed up too early with this guy. Is it possible to fix things in the future?I fucked up with him and I know I have to let go. I’m not planning on contact him or begging for him.I do my best to not be clingy, but I think I might’ve made myself too available for him. I have a hard time opening up at first and I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m boring.I don’t want him to have this impression of me forever. I know I’m better than this and we connected so well at first. I really do believe something could’ve come out of this, but I understand it wasn’t meant to be right now or maybe even ever.I’m just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences to this, and after a while reconnected with that person. Did they change their opinion on you? Could this ever be a positive outcome?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.