How do I get over my sexual hang up.

I’m so scared to think about the person that I have sex with ever having sex with someone else. At the same time I definitely don’t want to have sex with a virgin. I mean I’m a 32 year old male and I have only been with two women, but I know how to communicate and give someone what they want instead of what I think they want, and I would like to be with someone who can also make me feel good physically and mentally/emotionally.

It makes my skin crawl to think about how I have been with more than one woman and I feel like I’ve been ruined. How do I feel like sex is okay with my shame and the fear that the other person has also had sex, probably with more people than me, maybe with multiple people at once, or sexually abused.

I don’t know why I’m so scared of it, I’m not religious or anything. I just feel like sex should be sorta special and the more you dilute it with other people, the less special it feels to me, like I’m worth no more than those other people.

I feel stupid like somehow this invalidates my earlier post, about wanting to be abused, but I’m scared I’ll never be able to shake this feeling.



Submitted April 21, 2020 at 12:09AM

I’m so scared to think about the person that I have sex with ever having sex with someone else. At the same time I definitely don’t want to have sex with a virgin. I mean I’m a 32 year old male and I have only been with two women, but I know how to communicate and give someone what they want instead of what I think they want, and I would like to be with someone who can also make me feel good physically and mentally/emotionally.It makes my skin crawl to think about how I have been with more than one woman and I feel like I’ve been ruined. How do I feel like sex is okay with my shame and the fear that the other person has also had sex, probably with more people than me, maybe with multiple people at once, or sexually abused.I don’t know why I’m so scared of it, I’m not religious or anything. I just feel like sex should be sorta special and the more you dilute it with other people, the less special it feels to me, like I’m worth no more than those other people.I feel stupid like somehow this invalidates my earlier post, about wanting to be abused, but I’m scared I’ll never be able to shake this feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.