What are the key points in having a good dating app profile?

I would say I’m a conservative guy, but have a wild side for sure, soft spoken but very fit and healthy. I got blessed with very good looking genes as well. In the midst of all this I struggle with American (western) women, I’m not sure if it my profile or not enough words. I don’t know how to continue the conversations very far.

I lived in Brazil and Thailand the last 10 years and was extremely successful but I did speak the languages somewhat, felt like a king in all sorts their. I didn’t have to do much in terms of getting a first date it was just that simple.

Could someone lend me some advice on having a good profile? which type of picture? How much to write on my profile ? Do Americans tend to want to talk more before getting the first date or is it just me?

Any advice would be appreciated thank you



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 11:54PM

I would say I’m a conservative guy, but have a wild side for sure, soft spoken but very fit and healthy. I got blessed with very good looking genes as well. In the midst of all this I struggle with American (western) women, I’m not sure if it my profile or not enough words. I don’t know how to continue the conversations very far.I lived in Brazil and Thailand the last 10 years and was extremely successful but I did speak the languages somewhat, felt like a king in all sorts their. I didn’t have to do much in terms of getting a first date it was just that simple.Could someone lend me some advice on having a good profile? which type of picture? How much to write on my profile ? Do Americans tend to want to talk more before getting the first date or is it just me?Any advice would be appreciated thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.