False signs

Women are so hard to understand, wether it's their signs that they might be into you or to understand the meaning behind their chosen words.

I am a man of pride, and there are times when I have to give up my ego to open up to a woman and what do I get in return ? another false sign that she might be attracted to me, falling into this kind of situations might push me to put an end to my feelings, because after all unshared feelings are better off without.



Submitted March 24, 2020 at 12:07AM

Women are so hard to understand, wether it's their signs that they might be into you or to understand the meaning behind their chosen words.I am a man of pride, and there are times when I have to give up my ego to open up to a woman and what do I get in return ? another false sign that she might be attracted to me, falling into this kind of situations might push me to put an end to my feelings, because after all unshared feelings are better off without.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.