/u/Pyro_Pegasus on This just in: asexuals are all dumb (and possibly dead), according to this brilliant YouTube commenter.

Actually I’m kinda wonder that myself sometimes. Despite knowing the term “asexual” for years, I still feel like something is wrong with me. Like somehow there is something missing in my brain. Like somehow during puberty, everyone else started to not only stop being repulsed by sex, but actually crave it and feel attracted to others. Meanwhile I’m still just as unattracted and disgusted by sex as ever. I’m extremely sex repulsed and sometimes I feel like that means there is something wrong with me. How do people suddenly feel desire? Does their repulsion just disappear one day? Or does desire and attraction kinda just appear and overpower their repulsion? Cuz isn’t everyone repulsed as children cuz their brains didn’t develop it yet? Why didn’t I change with everyone else? I’m freaking 20 years old and when I came out to my parents as ace, they told me I’m still like a child and a late bloomer, but how late am I supposed to bloom? What in my brain isn’t there? Why do I feel so much fear and disgust over something everyone else wants? I guess I just haven’t fully accepted myself cuz I still ask myself these questions. And because my parents don’t really understand, I often feel like I have no one to talk to about this stuff other than God Himself who created me. Guess I need a therapist, not that I’m going to find one during this quarantine. It’s usually unlike me to open up to strangers on the internet, but ace Reddit’s and AVEN seem like the only places where there is people who will understand. I’m sorry to pour this all out on a post that is supposed to be poking fun at a confused allo. I’m just very emotionally confused. Maybe I’m dumb too. I’m sorry





March 26, 2020 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.