/u/parsonip132 on Increasing ace culture and symbols

Dragons, too- but yeah, what always frustrates me is that unlike other sexualities we don't have any ways to dress/act that signal people (you know, lesbians with weird earrings and Doc Martens, bisexuals with cuffed jeans and the finger guns, for example.) I think it would be really fun if we had things like that. I have ace and aro rings but flags or pride shirts are the only other options and I can't do that since I'm currently closeted to my parents. We should turn this into a giant discussion and really make more ace symbols, although AVEN is where that usually happens I think! Great idea/question!





March 26, 2020 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.