/u/Evidmid on Does aesthetic attraction frustrate the hell out of anyone else?

Yes, holy mother of god! I'm constantly questioning my sexuality because I think "oh, he/she looks interesting!" and I have to ask myself: Is this what they call attraction? Is it? Another reason I'm questioning everything constantly is my libido. I sometimes like thinking about sex. But when I imagine touching somebody sexually IN REAL LIFE, when they are 3D and real and there it completely repulsed me. Urgh. And that I'm thinking about all of this makes the voice go "hey, you are thinking a lot about sexual attraction a lot! You are probably not asexual". This is so confusing and annoying and I want it to make sense.





March 22, 2020 at 12:10AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.