Is a guy giving you eye contact when going down on you creepy for you? Would you prefer he just look at your vagina?

Well it's taste you'd say. But I'm not so sure it is truly a 50/50 even split at who likes eye contact from their guy when receiving oral vs who doesn't. If it was 90/10 then cmon, we don't want to just say "it's just taste"

It's not that often that guys think female eye contact is creepy, but I do think there are many times where women feel that male eye contact on them is creepy.



Submitted March 22, 2020 at 12:17AM

Well it's taste you'd say. But I'm not so sure it is truly a 50/50 even split at who likes eye contact from their guy when receiving oral vs who doesn't. If it was 90/10 then cmon, we don't want to just say "it's just taste"It's not that often that guys think female eye contact is creepy, but I do think there are many times where women feel that male eye contact on them is creepy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.