Just found out my girlfriend of over 3 years cheated on me.

I've been in a great relationship with my gf for over three years with the last year being long distance. Our plan was for her to finish grad school and then come out and meet me in LA. Everything was going really well up until I noticed some pressure/tension within the last month or two.

Last Sunday I get a call from her and she explains that she cheated on me with one of my friends from back home, AND she wants to break up. Her reasoning for the break up was essentially that she wasn't as interested in moving to LA anymore (which is strange because shes always wanted to come out here) and that she was beginning to have crushes on other guys.

NEED ADVICE

I really need advice as to whether or not I should still hold onto this, how to mend this relationship if so, and any other tips or advice from anyone whose experienced something like this.

This is definitely the worst break-up I've experienced and she was my best friend these past years so ending with a cheating incident and a long-distance/over-the-phone break up has been especially hard.



Submitted March 27, 2020 at 12:01AM

I've been in a great relationship with my gf for over three years with the last year being long distance. Our plan was for her to finish grad school and then come out and meet me in LA. Everything was going really well up until I noticed some pressure/tension within the last month or two.Last Sunday I get a call from her and she explains that she cheated on me with one of my friends from back home, AND she wants to break up. Her reasoning for the break up was essentially that she wasn't as interested in moving to LA anymore (which is strange because shes always wanted to come out here) and that she was beginning to have crushes on other guys.​NEED ADVICEI really need advice as to whether or not I should still hold onto this, how to mend this relationship if so, and any other tips or advice from anyone whose experienced something like this.​This is definitely the worst break-up I've experienced and she was my best friend these past years so ending with a cheating incident and a long-distance/over-the-phone break up has been especially hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.