I'm a guy and having anxiety about having sex?

Simply put I'm not the kind of guy who likes to sleep with girls that I'm not romantically invested in, but its been a while since I've had sex and since things were going well with this girl I matched with on tinder I asked her if she wanted to meet up for sex and she agreed, I also made sure she knew I wanted nothing more than just sex. I wasn't bothered at this point and if anything was looking forward to having sex with her, until she messaged me asking me to meet up earlier and I got really anxious suddenly and despite me not really having much to do I declined and asked her to just meet up on the day we agreed to.

Since then I've been coming in and out of states of anxiety over this which may be because of the fact I have been having really bad anxiety lately but also self confidence issues but its never bothered me like this before.

I'm not really sure what it is, I know she wants it, I want it too even though I'm not that attracted to her, I don't think its performance anxiety either, even when I lost my virginity I don't remember being this anxious.



Submitted March 07, 2020 at 11:08PM

Simply put I'm not the kind of guy who likes to sleep with girls that I'm not romantically invested in, but its been a while since I've had sex and since things were going well with this girl I matched with on tinder I asked her if she wanted to meet up for sex and she agreed, I also made sure she knew I wanted nothing more than just sex. I wasn't bothered at this point and if anything was looking forward to having sex with her, until she messaged me asking me to meet up earlier and I got really anxious suddenly and despite me not really having much to do I declined and asked her to just meet up on the day we agreed to.Since then I've been coming in and out of states of anxiety over this which may be because of the fact I have been having really bad anxiety lately but also self confidence issues but its never bothered me like this before.I'm not really sure what it is, I know she wants it, I want it too even though I'm not that attracted to her, I don't think its performance anxiety either, even when I lost my virginity I don't remember being this anxious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.