How to date someone normally after sex already happened?

Long story short -- I slept with this guy I met the second time we hung out, and have since done it again, but we still haven't had quality time to get to know each other. Found myself wanting to text him something today to make him laugh, but I realized I didn't really know his interests!

+++

He's a super sweet guy, 4 years younger than me (I'm 28) and just graduated college to start a job in my state. So he's super new, and doesn't know a lot of people yet.

We haven't even hung out 1:1 (except for the sex of course, we're not that kinky), since it's kept things pretty chill and casual just doing fun activities with his friends. At the time of writing this post, we've only seen each other 4 times, including the night we met.

I've never been in a situation before where I did things backwards -- Sex --> and then trying to date them. But I would really like to try.

How do I date someone normally after we've already had sex? How can one go from 69 to opening up about family and hopes and fears?

I always felt sex was something you worked toward. But... now I'm in uncharted territory?



Submitted March 11, 2020 at 12:16AM

Long story short -- I slept with this guy I met the second time we hung out, and have since done it again, but we still haven't had quality time to get to know each other. Found myself wanting to text him something today to make him laugh, but I realized I didn't really know his interests!+++He's a super sweet guy, 4 years younger than me (I'm 28) and just graduated college to start a job in my state. So he's super new, and doesn't know a lot of people yet.We haven't even hung out 1:1 (except for the sex of course, we're not that kinky), since it's kept things pretty chill and casual just doing fun activities with his friends. At the time of writing this post, we've only seen each other 4 times, including the night we met.I've never been in a situation before where I did things backwards -- Sex --> and then trying to date them. But I would really like to try.How do I date someone normally after we've already had sex? How can one go from 69 to opening up about family and hopes and fears?I always felt sex was something you worked toward. But... now I'm in uncharted territory?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.