Fellas, have you ever been interested in a girl, went out, she didn’t seem that interested, things fizzled out/you lost interest, she contact you to ask you out later, and you accept?

Have you ever lost interest in someone because they seemed disinterested, only to have her pop back up to ask you out? Did you accept? Why or why not? I’ve never known this to happen before.



Submitted March 10, 2020 at 11:44PM

Have you ever lost interest in someone because they seemed disinterested, only to have her pop back up to ask you out? Did you accept? Why or why not? I’ve never known this to happen before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.